Barefoot Micromain 26
Barefoot Micromain 26: Monitor Autoamplificado 4 vías, 6 Altavoces con DSP
- Precio por pareja
- 4 vías, 6 Altavoces
- Altavoces: 2x Subgrave 10″ + 2x Graves 5,5″ + Medios 2,5″ + Tweeter 1″
- Amplificación: 500W + 250W + 180W + 180W
- Con Tecnología MEME, 4 monitores en uno: HIFI, Flat (plano), OldScl (Yamaha Ns10M) y Cube (Aura)
- Respuesta en Frecuencias: 30Hz – 45kHz (±3dB) // 40Hz – 40kHz (±1dB)
- Entrada Analógica y Digital AES/EBU
- Selector de entrada analógica o digital
- Selector de canales Izquierdo o derecho para AES/EBU
- Control de Volumen
- Nivel de Subgrave
- Salida para controlador de emulación MEME
Barefoot Sound is proud to introduce the MicroMain26. Based on the renowned MicroMain27 Gen2 platform, the MM26 raises the performance to new highs with the addition of Barefoot’s incredibly transparent and detailed 2.5” aluminum cone midrange.
The MicroMain26 is a 4-way active system with 6 drive units housed in sealed enclosures spanning 30Hz to 45kHz with vanishingly low distortion, breathtaking dynamic range and ultra-fast transient response. The ring radiator tweeter is incredibly detailed and produces very wide dispersion out to its highest frequencies. The 2.5” aluminum cone midrange is housed in a cutting edge 3D printed waveguide enclosure. The 5.25″ woofers feature a phalanx of advanced technology, yielding upper bass and lower midrange detail that rivals any driver on the planet. Barefoot has teamed up with the brilliant Bruno Putzeys of Hypex to develop the powerful and completely transparent amplifier stage used in every Barefoot monitor. Melding the system together is a groundbreaking new DSP crossover that took Thomas Barefoot more than 4 years to develop. With beautifully designed high end converters and cutting edge proprietary filtering techniques the MM26 sound stage is seamlessly coherent and deeply revealing.